Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyers Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice of "Timeofchaos." [REJECTED]

4 posters

Go down

Notice of "Timeofchaos." [REJECTED] Empty Notice of "Timeofchaos." [REJECTED]

Post  Timeofchaos Sun 6 Mar - 22:02

Appellant's Name : Timeofchaos.

Allegations : Spying and treason

Your version of the facts : Some Players Killers leaded by Wilks were attacking Redding Mine. Then, we fighted us and victory was ours. When i come back to Downtown, Guys that i think that they are my friends attacked me and said that im worse than an outlaw : an Amboy. I dont understant these allegations. I was always loyal to the TTTLA. My first goal in Fonline was joining them. I think ive proved myself a trustable and APK wastelander. And when i come back to Redding to explain myself with the lawyers, they shoted me on sight. Please ear me ! I am not a traitor.

Evidences : I have no evidence

I hereby certify that all information given in this form and its supporting documents is accurate. I understand that any false statements or misinformation are punishable under article 38 as per the TTTLA Code of Laws.
Timeofchaos
Timeofchaos

Back to top Go down

Notice of "Timeofchaos." [REJECTED] Empty Re: Notice of "Timeofchaos." [REJECTED]

Post  JosephPorta Mon 7 Mar - 4:03

innocence proves nothing
JosephPorta
JosephPorta
Mec chelou
Mec chelou

Back to top Go down

Notice of "Timeofchaos." [REJECTED] Empty Re: Notice of "Timeofchaos." [REJECTED]

Post  SaNeR Mon 7 Mar - 13:02

Votre cas sera etudier prochainement devant notre tribunal.
SaNeR
SaNeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Timeofchaos Mon 7 Mar - 13:22

Je m'en remet donc à votre jugement et je me trouverait a l'entrée de redding (ou je tente d'officier en tant que medecin) si vous avez besoin d'informations ou d'un entretient. Pour prouver ma bonne foi je ne porterait pas d'arme ou d'armure a l'enceinte de la ville et je m'engage a ne pas prendre part aux actions militaires.

Je suis a votre disposition
Timeofchaos
Timeofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Naerk Fri 11 Mar - 1:51

Dear TimeOfchaos,

Your notice has been refused by our services for following reasons :

- In virtue of sec. 50, you can't be removed from our outlaw list, because you are not in.

Check the only outlaws official list HERE for further information.

Sincerely,
The Notice of Appeal bureau
Naerk
Naerk
ManMadeMachine
ManMadeMachine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down