Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyers Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice of "Road Warrior"/"Napalm" [VALIDATED]

3 posters

Go down

Notice of "Road Warrior"/"Napalm" [VALIDATED] Empty Notice of "Road Warrior"/"Napalm" [VALIDATED]

Post  Road_Warrior Mon 27 Dec - 19:28

+ Appellant’s Name: Road Warrior, Napalm

+ Allegations: pk

+ Your version of the facts: In old wipe my conduct was good guy old friends build up an alliance with the faction pk TCB. I was not willing to leave my friends, but do not want to pk. The antipks gave me no time to abandon this path, I was called by all of pk for being in alliance with TCB (of course). I want to be in anti pk ever, but it is very difficult, especially when you have no support, or do not have a large faction that thinks like you. Pk was to become the only way to stay playing. Wipe this continued with the pk not see another way. But now I got to chat with the staff of TTTLA and I was excited to be on anti pk beside them. My english very bad disrupts that communication.

Be pk is easier on the one hand, there are no criteria to pull the trigger. So you're more likely to survive when there has to be alongside fellow antipks. When I played in TB, usually I was helping people who were starting the game. I helped with many skins, objects, xp. But in RT to Broken Hills and Reno, can not know, no time. An unarmed can be warning the damn that you're there.

Final: pk realized over time by not having an option to switch to the other side. Now switch sides seem possible and so would like to do. This is an ancient desire.
Road_Warrior
Road_Warrior

Back to top Go down

Notice of "Road Warrior"/"Napalm" [VALIDATED] Empty Re: Notice of "Road Warrior"/"Napalm" [VALIDATED]

Post  Naerk Mon 27 Dec - 20:06

Hi RoadWarrior,

Your notice of appeal has been received and will be checked.

We will judge your case very soon.

Sincerly.
Naerk
Naerk
ManMadeMachine
ManMadeMachine

Back to top Go down

Notice of "Road Warrior"/"Napalm" [VALIDATED] Empty Re: Notice of "Road Warrior"/"Napalm" [VALIDATED]

Post  Snackish Mon 27 Dec - 20:31

I saw him/her around Redding today she wasn't causing any trouble and she was healing people when she could.
Snackish
Snackish

Back to top Go down

Notice of "Road Warrior"/"Napalm" [VALIDATED] Empty Videos

Post  Road_Warrior Mon 27 Dec - 21:53

Thanks,

I should add here links to my videos on youtube that represent the truth of what I am talking about. From my position as antipk for example.

I used to go after OUTLAWS alone, liked to do more in this round. Reno had problems with antipks when I was completely clean of dirt pk. I could not get support from these people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB5I3tSviQs

Here you can see a little of what he said about the alliance. This video was like during private times, put the public now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN89tkJ4krk

I tried to go it alone or combining a faction antipk me, but everyone hated me. Leaving me no option, I started to do pk with my faction. These are the facts of this season.

Now the question is that do not follow any more faction. If I have to shoot friends to do pk, I will.

I put these videos so you do not think my idea is a antipk decision motivated by convenience. I really always identify with the anti-pk and attitude to help the new ones that are in the desert. I really enjoy doing this.

Thief of tent 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFIzJGth5pw&feature=related

Regards,

Road Warrior
Road_Warrior
Road_Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Naerk Wed 29 Dec - 0:55

According our criminal codes, especially the section 50, your notice has been accepted by our services.

Note 1 : "Napalm" and "Road Warrior" have been removed of our wanted list.

Note 2 : Notice you can be yet shooted by some lawyers, due to an old version of their pipboy. In this case, you can link this sheet to prove you are not anymore considered as an outlaw by our services.

Sincerly.
The Notice of Appeal bureau.
Naerk
Naerk
ManMadeMachine
ManMadeMachine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down