Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyers Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice of "Shande Mk II" [VALIDATED]

3 posters

Go down

Notice of "Shande Mk II" [VALIDATED] Empty Notice of "Shande Mk II" [VALIDATED]

Post  Shande Mon 27 Dec - 22:13

Dear TTTLA.
Yesterday i was killed in Redding as a outlaw.
I'm seriously disappointed how come i was marked as outlaw.
I don't see my name on your outlaws list.
If im outlaw because of incident in San Francisco(Reen's mercs attacked guy in SF and guards killed Reen and that guy, i took Reen's rocket launcher and i was waiting some time for him, but my friend showed up and i had to go with him to our base) I can give his rocket launcher back.
I'm APK and attacks only in self-defence or guys from my red list.
I'm peaceful and I just want to stay and speak with guys in Redding.
I don't want troubles.
I hope that you'll look at it positive.

Shande

Back to top Go down

Notice of "Shande Mk II" [VALIDATED] Empty Re: Notice of "Shande Mk II" [VALIDATED]

Post  Naerk Mon 27 Dec - 23:01

Hi Shande,

Your notice of appeal has been received.

Unfortunately, Reen, the main protagonist of this sad story, is in a secret mission in the far east. He will come back soon, hopefully, the next week.

In waiting his comeback, althought you have posted this form, for your own security, please avoid to get inside Redding.

Sincerly.

PS : Your name appears on the "Redding Raiders Coalition" section, because you have been seen with two of them (collaboration ?) in SF.
Naerk
Naerk
ManMadeMachine
ManMadeMachine

Back to top Go down

Notice of "Shande Mk II" [VALIDATED] Empty Re: Notice of "Shande Mk II" [VALIDATED]

Post  Shande Mon 27 Dec - 23:09

Who are "Redding Raiders Coallition" if i can ask?

Shande

Back to top Go down

Post  Naerk Mon 27 Dec - 23:17

It is (was ?) a weird group which raided Redding a few times, but hopefully for us, they weren't been trained like Chosen Soldiers or Rogues to be a serious threat.
Naerk
Naerk
ManMadeMachine
ManMadeMachine

Back to top Go down

Post  Shande Mon 27 Dec - 23:22

Umm...I've just saw my nick in -RDA- aka Redding Raiders Coalition.
I'm NOT member of this gang.
I remember now, that the guy who Reen's mercs attacked have nick DontGo, he had Metal armor.

Shande

Back to top Go down

Post  Rynn Mon 3 Jan - 19:49

According our criminal codes, especially the section 50, your notice has been accepted by our services.

Note 1 : "Shande Mk II" will be remove of our wanted list.

Note 2 : Notice you can be yet shooted by some lawyers, due to an old version of their pipboy. In this case, you can link this sheet to prove you are not anymore considered as an outlaw by our services.

Sincerly.
The Notice of Appeal bureau.
Rynn
Rynn
Leader en carton
Leader en carton

http://www.fonline.fr/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down