Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyers Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice of "Krew" and "Hleb" [REJECTED]

4 posters

Go down

Notice of "Krew" and "Hleb" [REJECTED] Empty Notice of "Krew" and "Hleb" [REJECTED]

Post  pusi_mi_kurac Fri 24 Dec - 14:13

Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
Notice of Appeal

+ Appellant’s Name: "Krew" and "Hleb" without ""

+ Allegations: wot? I dont know, someone put me on list of yours, I am good guy, I think some ppl set me up, I want be off the list coz I want to play with sarmantans

+ Your version of the facts:
I do not quite understend what "facts", facts are I played with some russian guys before sometimes we killed some ppl not much, we even didnt do it every day we sometimes was farming and stuff, but, I am not playing with tham I want be good and play with sarmantans anti pk, I will not kill ppl anymore I promes ok, just remove me from that list of yours, I was put to test with sarmantas and I was proven good, we meet some ppl and I even fa, doc, and given them some stuff

+ Evidence (optional), please stapling supporting documents:
dont know any documents or on what you pointing, anyway I writed here up something, and maybe you can ask sarmantas on irc #TSAR , and remeber I am good person now

I hereby certify that all information given in this form and its supporting documents is accurate. I understand that any false statements or misinformation are punishable under article 38 as per the TTTLA Code of Laws.

pusi_mi_kurac

Back to top Go down

Notice of "Krew" and "Hleb" [REJECTED] Empty Re: Notice of "Krew" and "Hleb" [REJECTED]

Post  chamo Sat 25 Dec - 21:55

Wastelander,

Your Notice of Appeal has been recieved and its being checked.

We will judge your case very soon.

Sincerly.
chamo
chamo
Last Action Hero
Last Action Hero

Back to top Go down

Notice of "Krew" and "Hleb" [REJECTED] Empty Re: Notice of "Krew" and "Hleb" [REJECTED]

Post  Mas7a Sun 26 Dec - 18:40

Notice of "Krew" and "Hleb" [REJECTED] Screen26122010134353

he tried to rob our base wth marko
he is a friend of Marko
any questions?
outlaw never changes
Mas7a
Mas7a

Back to top Go down

Post  chamo Sun 26 Dec - 18:47

It seems that your case its closed, pusi_mi_kurac.
chamo
chamo
Last Action Hero
Last Action Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Naerk Sun 26 Dec - 18:51

Dear Krew/Hleb,
In virtue of sec. 50, evidences from mas7a show that you have cooperated with Marko, an known outlaw. Moreover, you tried to rape a friend base. With no evidence from your side of your " new good behaviour", your notice is refused by our services.

Please note that you remain in our outlaw list.

Sincerely,
The Notice of Appeal bureau
Naerk
Naerk
ManMadeMachine
ManMadeMachine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down