Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyers Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Details about yesterday's meeting with Children of the Dying Sun.

4 posters

Go down

Details about yesterday's meeting with Children of the Dying Sun. Empty Details about yesterday's meeting with Children of the Dying Sun.

Post  Killian Thu 25 Nov - 18:59

Greetings!

As we yesterday said here's our character list.

Code:
Killian
Wipe
Mjr Konig
Rocket Head
Rakietowa
head shot
Demolka
Demonek
Plasma
Borg
Palique
zombie
Neth
Rasu
Don Fleczer
Caed
Ezekiel
JohnnyWalker
Laser
Harsh
mpok.
Fast.pl
Breaker
Tick
Bombiarz
HalloTaxi
Doctor Q.

Also, when we was talking about project in Redding, I said we have small cave base nearby. Here's the location. I think it could be a nice location for the FARP Details about yesterday's meeting with Children of the Dying Sun. Caveredding
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Details about yesterday's meeting with Children of the Dying Sun. Empty Re: Details about yesterday's meeting with Children of the Dying Sun.

Post  chamo Thu 25 Nov - 20:13

Hi Kilian,

Thanks for your aplication and your list of players.

Our Inteligence Department is currently investigating on them and their criminal records, if any.

We will soon be able to validate our cooperation.

Sincerly.
chamo
chamo
Last Action Hero
Last Action Hero

Back to top Go down

Details about yesterday's meeting with Children of the Dying Sun. Empty Re: Details about yesterday's meeting with Children of the Dying Sun.

Post  Killian Sat 27 Nov - 22:25

Hello,

OK, we' are waiting. As we said before, we helping the Chosen Soldiers faction sometimes, but as I said we're doing it rarely. So some of us may me marked as enemy by you.

Regards,
Killian
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Post  Naerk Sun 28 Nov - 2:52

Hi,
you should know that we are in war with the CS. If some of your member (i.e Wipe or Neth) helps the CS while we are attacking them, like this evening in Modoc and Den, what should we do with them ? It seems it is a misty situation, doesn't it ? Laughing
Naerk
Naerk
ManMadeMachine
ManMadeMachine

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Sun 28 Nov - 9:49

Nah, we was there not to attack you or VSB or whoever was with you then. We thought that the Rogues will come to Den to retake the city. I don't know and I don't care about Chosen Soldiers' goals. Our was to fight against the Rogues. Also, we spotted there a few Red Dot scouts and taken them out. When you and propably some VSB (names like VSB Justice or something like that) was leaving the town, they attacked us first. We've returned there, but we were killed by the Chosen Soldiers... So this action wasn't against you.

Well, since the Pip-Boy is bugged we didn't know who taken the city before CS tried. So if it was you or your allies, please accept my apologies. We already told CS that we want to ally with the Agency and we refuse any proposition to take any city from you and your allies. As I said before. If Modoc was a city of the Rogues and we retaken it with CS and later helped to defend it's OK for me. Same could be if you're taking Redding for example, we're coming to help, CS come to retake and we have to fight against the CS. I dunno wtf was in Modoc yesterday. First we fought against Red Dots, later Rogues and it seems you came there too. We're new in doing TC and we don't know your members well yet.

In addition, believe or not, but CS wanted us to take over the Redding and they will set a trap. We refused cuz we know you wanted to take Redding for the project.

Regards
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryofluid Sun 28 Nov - 14:18

Hi,

We would sincerely be glad to have your team in our alliance.

At the moment, as I understand, you are split between two decisions:

Join CS ranks or join our ranks

=> Sorry to say that but you couldn't be neutral => we are at war and you will have to make a choice.

The ball is on your side.

Details about yesterday's meeting with Children of the Dying Sun. 719429screen27112010232933jpg
Cryofluid
Cryofluid
Liquo plasma
Liquo plasma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum