Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyers Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Participating

4 posters

Go down

Participating Empty Participating

Post  avv Sat 9 Apr - 18:44

There's a slight problem with people not participating in the discussions of ground rules. I notice that occasionally when it seems we got some ground rules made up, people start suddenly disagreeing with them even though the decision was made. You want to participate in diplomacy, come to mumble, come to irc, talk to me about your suggestions and opinions. We have at the moment issues requiring attention. After these issues have been discussed enough, the conclusions made will step in and there shouldn't be much to discuss anymore. Decisionmaking has to be efficient and swift, can't go on and on. I'm ready to make decisions if people are willing to go along with them.

Here's a thread that basically needs everybodys attention at the moment.
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Participating Empty Re: Participating

Post  Cryofluid Sat 9 Apr - 19:40

A thing is clear to me:

Redardless of the efforts to build something, people will always complain about it and general opinion will always be negative.
It is the same for developpers of fonline 2238, despite the huge thing they have created, they received 90 % complaints and 10% congratulations.

So my last word would be, act as you think is the best way for the project and nevermind of complaints.

That's why I won't make a post on fonline 2238 about a Redding's embassy as Sol suggested.

We will act in-game and no matter how people will judge us.
Cryofluid
Cryofluid
Liquo plasma
Liquo plasma

Back to top Go down

Post  Slaz QC Sat 9 Apr - 20:19

Cryofluid wrote:A thing is clear to me:

Redardless of the efforts to build something, people will always complain about it and general opinion will always be negative.
It is the same for developpers of fonline 2238, despite the huge thing they have created, they received 90 % complaints and 10% congratulations.

So my last word would be, act as you think is the best way for the project and nevermind of complaints.

That's why I won't make a post on fonline 2238 about a Redding's embassy as Sol suggested.

We will act in-game and no matter how people will judge us.

Yes, I agree on that.
Slaz QC
Slaz QC
Lawyer Ranger
Lawyer Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Sat 9 Apr - 21:47

You got good points there cryo. I will still try to squeeze opinions out of our members so that the decisions that are made are as close to the public opinion as possible.
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  Naerk Sun 10 Apr - 5:07

The fact is we have to do a thread on official forum for introducing the Redding Project, otherwise, some people (especially in south or newbie) will never know its existence. I will try to write something on following days.

For others things you've discussed, I'm totally agree with. Discuss a lot, do what you seem the best, write clear and short conclusions/rules and all will be fine. Laughing

Btw, polls are good ways to check public opinions for building project/new rules Wink
Naerk
Naerk
ManMadeMachine
ManMadeMachine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum