Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyers Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Request by The Klamath Eaters

+3
LeMark
LagMaster
raynor009
7 posters

Go down

Alliance Request by The Klamath Eaters Empty Alliance Request by The Klamath Eaters

Post  raynor009 Wed 26 Jan - 20:51

Hail from The Klamath Eaters. I'm here because I i would like to make an alliance between my and your people. We thought about this some time and decided to give it a try. We are interested in protecting GECKO mine and other unguarded areas of the Wasteland. We don't want access to bases or any other things like that. We go very tired of killing people that newer did any harm to nobody (we stopped doing it for almost 2 months).I know we brought some heavy insults in your name but at that time i was with Section 8 and they got some members that are a bit mentally unstable and by that time I was most trolling and killing bluesuits and make it look like I was a tough guy.So if you want an alliance between our fine people then we can meet somewhere or talk on radio.I don't want it that people think about this alliance that we are weak because they would make a big mistake.We are using Steam,Skype,Ventrilo and IRC and some of us Mumble.

raynor009
raynor009

http://fonlineapocalypse.tk/

Back to top Go down

Alliance Request by The Klamath Eaters Empty Re: Alliance Request by The Klamath Eaters

Post  LagMaster Wed 26 Jan - 20:53

I know raynor, he raped Section 8 but needed to infiltrate, he will be a powerfull ally, and can join WWP and/or OUTLAWS
the more we are, the stronger we are against the rogues

Last edited by LagMaster on Thu 27 Jan - 13:15; edited 1 time in total
LagMaster
LagMaster

Back to top Go down

Alliance Request by The Klamath Eaters Empty Re: Alliance Request by The Klamath Eaters

Post  LeMark Thu 27 Jan - 1:35

Hi Raynor,

LagMaster can you write it again I don't understand what you said.. Raynor is a base raiper or not?
LeMark
LeMark
CowBoy Fringant
CowBoy Fringant

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxson Thu 27 Jan - 6:06

LagMaster wrote:I know raynor, he base raped S8 but needed to infiltrate, he will be a powerfull ally, and can join WWP and/or OUTLAWS
the more we are, the stronger we are against the rogues

LOOOOOL
Maxson
Maxson

Back to top Go down

Post  LagMaster Thu 27 Jan - 13:18

LeMark wrote:Hi Raynor,

LagMaster can you write it again I don't understand what you said.. Raynor is a base raiper or not?

So raynor infiltraded in Section 8, but to prove that he was wit hthem he said TTTLA for bad, now he has his own faction, wich is quite powerfull, called The Klamath Eaters.
After a full infiltrasion he killed S8 members on spot and took whatever he can to make theme weaker, i was a victim of this section 8, but raynor is a good guy
if he will join PK he will be a valuble soldier
LagMaster
LagMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Shangalar Thu 27 Jan - 14:01

So raynor infiltraded in Section 8, but to prove that he was wit hthem he said TTTLA for bad, now he has his own faction, wich is quite powerfull, called The Klamath Eaters.

I get then that he lied to infiltrate a team and rape them. I don't like such behaviour at all. But since I'm not decider, that's just my feeling.
Shangalar
Shangalar
Tyran recyclé
Tyran recyclé

Back to top Go down

Post  raynor009 Thu 27 Jan - 14:24

Yes.I did infiltrate them.And killed them while they were waiting for me with 7 Mutants and 3 of their members armed with LSW and some other.You can ask them if you dont belive me but like i said i dont want access to bases just an alliance thats it.
raynor009
raynor009

Back to top Go down

Post  Naerk Thu 27 Jan - 14:35

In fact, I don't understand why you need an alliance to protect the Gecko mine. Anyway, good to see that more and more wastelander find interest to help people, instead of killing them on sight. Wink
Naerk
Naerk
ManMadeMachine
ManMadeMachine

Back to top Go down

Post  raynor009 Thu 27 Jan - 14:54

Yes thats my idea.Because many poeple start and they get killed by PK's and they stop playing this great game.So im still waiting for a response.

We got money and equipment so why not use it for a good reason?
raynor009
raynor009

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxson Thu 27 Jan - 15:45

raynor009 wrote:Yes thats my idea.Because many poeple start and they get killed by PK's and they stop playing this great game.So im still waiting for a response.

We got money and equipment so why not use it for a good reason?

i think u ll get your chance to prove you are ally.
Maxson
Maxson

Back to top Go down

Post  raynor009 Sun 30 Jan - 11:38

I will take the silence as a no.
raynor009
raynor009

Back to top Go down

Post  Heckler Spray Sun 30 Jan - 11:54

Well, you know, we're not big fans of base raping. Moreover we don't know you and your team very well, except your posts on the forum, so we're still thinking about it. Finally, we have to ask our allies what they think about this alliance too. It may take some time.
Heckler Spray
Heckler Spray
Serial Lover
Serial Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  raynor009 Sun 30 Jan - 23:19

I had to make those post because i was infiltrating S8 by then.But that was some very old business.I don't do base rape usually .
raynor009
raynor009

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down