Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyers Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mines are infested by equipment-breaking pests

5 posters

Go down

Mines are infested by equipment-breaking pests Empty Mines are infested by equipment-breaking pests

Post  avv Sun 27 Feb - 11:39

If somebody is unaware of the situation, our mines have withnessed repetitive harassment from a group of five hand to hand combatants who cripple our guards and disassemble their gear.

Here are the names of this group and some pictures:

Anka, Ka-Zah, Mr. Haymaker, Mokujin and some russian name.

Could someone post his name here using the picture below so that it can be added as enemy in our terminal?
Mines are infested by equipment-breaking pests AnkarMines are infested by equipment-breaking pests Kazah

Here's how those guys work: They are very well organized and keep coming back after death. They make their way to the mine, trying to avoid fight. When they are in the mine, they camp the elevator access or try to ambush loners. Four of them are unarmed fighters, Ka-Zah is laser pistol crippler. He is to be taken down first when the group is encountered. Fighting them alone in the mine has proven to be foolish, especially with expensive gear because they disassemble all gear. When hunting them, use low tier stuff unless victory is guaranteed. It is strongly adviced to team up with your fellow mates, leader characters might manage alone with their mercs/slaves.
When in redding, it is adviced to join WWP's own mumble channel for easier organizing. Ingame communication during combat has proven to be untrustworthy and cumbersome.

Watching the south side and mine grid have proven to be effective against these enemies. Once the mine is secured, they will have hard times coming back if we secure the entrances. Even one player is enough to guard the south side because militia provides assistance there.
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Mines are infested by equipment-breaking pests Empty Re: Mines are infested by equipment-breaking pests

Post  Maxson Sun 27 Feb - 11:45

good post avv.2-3 players and 1 merca leader is enough to counter invasion at mine spawn from this trols
Maxson
Maxson

Back to top Go down

Mines are infested by equipment-breaking pests Empty Re: Mines are infested by equipment-breaking pests

Post  naossano Sun 27 Feb - 14:17

More intel:

- They are always there. From the early morning to the late night.

- They come back very quickly. Like 10 or 20 minutes. Times to reunites, heal, grab new gear, send a scout, and find a way in.

- They disassemble weapons and armors, and hide the rest. So you may lost you combat armor or minigun, even when you win. Prefer low stuff if you are not sure to win.

- They keep learning by their fight. They were very crappy the first time, been wiped by three spear ghouls, and are now able to kill some big gunner.

- They have sneak, so they can come behind you in a place you fought safe. If you are alone, you have no chance.

- As a merc leader, with knives bitches, i was able to handle them, if they were 1-2, maybe 3, but not the whole group, and i suffered friendly fire. (and friendly fired teammates mercenaries) But, as they are still cheap (not much these days), and have weapon that can't be dismantled, knives bitches remains a good choice agains't them.

- Even if we manage to kill them 75% of the time, as they are always there, it is not safe to mine, as the treat is there.

- As for the name, our actual list of name is on standby because of unclear decision from some governement members (that sound like a betrayal to WWP citizens and could lead to a revolution). Until they hasn't try to communicate, debate or explain themselves, i am not sure if it is still useful to use ennemies list. As far i am concern. I focus on these ninjas, and let other outlaws have some temporary breathe.
naossano
naossano

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Mon 28 Mar - 13:53

Rejoice! Reports of unarmed raider attacks have reduced dramatically past few weeks. It seems we have shown them not to mess with Redding.
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  Slaz QC Mon 28 Mar - 16:31

Did someone call an exorcist? Or was it the ghosts bursters?
Slaz QC
Slaz QC
Lawyer Ranger
Lawyer Ranger

Back to top Go down

Mines are infested by equipment-breaking pests Empty More informations

Post  Black Key Mon 28 Mar - 17:53

Because Anka and her friends are not able to have an alliance with the others PKers, French or PAFA group, they compete to dominate the mine. In fact, it seems they don't even try to speak about alliance together...

Thx God they're not smart... Laughing
Black Key
Black Key

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum