Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyers Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information thread in 2238 forums

+3
LagMaster
Eternauta
avv
7 posters

Go down

Information thread in 2238 forums Empty Information thread in 2238 forums

Post  avv Sat 12 Mar - 16:58

Don't you guys think we got our inside politics settled into such level that we could try to advertize our town to the rest of the world?
I mean it seems that people honestly don't know whats going on in redding. We get visitors who are totally amazed to see a safe town that welcomes visitors.
Before one of us just makes a thread in 2238 forum we could discuss briefly what we tell and what not.
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Information thread in 2238 forums Empty Re: Information thread in 2238 forums

Post  Eternauta Sat 12 Mar - 19:10

I support Avv's idea. I've told that we APK say we wanna help and stuff, but are only interested in TC. They didn't know about WWP project at all, I guess they just saw the TC messages.

Of course, maybe it's their problem, but doing what Avv says might make people feel more interested not only in Redding but also in 2238 in general.
Eternauta
Eternauta

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Sat 12 Mar - 21:37

We should underline certain things in the thread.

1. We're not tttla, jdc, hawks or vsb. We're wwp and anyone who is proven to be trustworthy can join. We might get rid of some raiding this way.

2. Redding's law has to be explained clearly. Especially the part that forbids people from solving their personal issues here. In addition newcomers must understand that they can't suddenly jump in the boots of town guard.

These are notions that I personally would like to see, rest of the thread could be prepared for the obvious praising of our town's briliancy et cetera.

avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  LagMaster Sun 13 Mar - 9:31

i personaly agree, we now need Chancelllor Max Goldrat give the go and Cryolead to post it after on the 2238 forum
LagMaster
LagMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryofluid Sun 13 Mar - 12:18

I'm not against posting on the offical forum except the fact it will surely end in a huge trollwar and finally be closed and put to junk.
Cryofluid
Cryofluid
Liquo plasma
Liquo plasma

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Sun 13 Mar - 12:45

Cryofluid wrote:I'm not against posting on the offical forum except the fact it will surely end in a huge trollwar and finally be closed and put to junk.

Possible. But if we follow the golden rule of internet and ignore the trolls, mods just delete their posts and let our thread exist.
As a diplomat, you got free hands to make the thread Cryo.
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  naossano Sun 13 Mar - 13:23

I think trolls are on both sides. So make them starve would be hard.
naossano
naossano

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryofluid Sun 13 Mar - 13:40

Ok then,

We will need a first text as skeleton so that people concerned will be able to comment it before posting..
Cryofluid
Cryofluid
Liquo plasma
Liquo plasma

Back to top Go down

Post  Naerk Fri 25 Mar - 22:02

So, guys ? Laughing

Almost two weeks have passed. You could inspire yourself via the first lines of the project. Wink
Naerk
Naerk
ManMadeMachine
ManMadeMachine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryofluid Sat 26 Mar - 11:20

Maybe the announcement of new elections could be used also as a Redding's project introduction?

New elections => new politics => new mouvement in Redding
Cryofluid
Cryofluid
Liquo plasma
Liquo plasma

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Sat 26 Mar - 15:38

This is the second elections in Redding! So... we're making history. This one and fact of alliances, defence, research, trade shall be well documented by Wasteland's historians.
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Post  Naerk Wed 13 Apr - 2:01

Here a skeleton :

Wildlife Protectors Wasteland is the name given to the non-military organisation based in Redding, which has the main goal of reconstructing a democratic civilization based on justice and order.

In this context, the WWP has declared its independence from most armed factions and have signed a multitude of agreements putting away of the faction wars that ravage the whole of northern california.

To maintain order in Redding, the city is headed by a Chancellor, who coordinates the policy of its employees, a Vice Chancellor of Finance, a Diplomat and a Chief Security Officer's. All four are elected among the citizens of Redding, during regular democratic elections for which all citizens are asked to vote for their favorite candidate.

To ensure respect for individuals, the government relies on a series of legislation, which said terms:
- Law 1
- Law 2
... bla bla bla

Please note that the city has a strong militia, obedient to any citizen, for upholding the law. Of course, citizens are asked to enforce the law in force in Redding, and not their own law !

Anyone wishing to acquire citizenship of Redding is expected to apply for a passport here or at the visa office in Redding.
Naerk
Naerk
ManMadeMachine
ManMadeMachine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down