Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyers Agency
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redding Criminals report center

+21
jan0s1k
annebonny
Naerk
Blackeyed
Fridge Man
SaNeR
chamo
Phillip
Ox-Skull
Balthasar
Wilks
Sol
Slaz QC
Balio
KTTdestroyer
avv
Killian
Cryofluid
LeonTheNorse
Kinkin
naossano
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Redding Criminals report center - Page 2 Empty Re: Redding Criminals report center

Post  Phillip Mon 4 Apr - 22:58

sure...remove Phillip Wink

Phillip

Back to top Go down

Redding Criminals report center - Page 2 Empty Re: Redding Criminals report center

Post  chamo Mon 4 Apr - 23:51

Slaz QC wrote:Yes, also, any known VSB alt in WWP should be removed from faction.

Yeah lets kick out the guys from the faction how voted in majority to erase the work of WWP active players just for the LULZ (like Chosen Soldiers and Rogues did) ( Oh and i remember this guys saying to the pk factions : you lololol kids killing everything for the LULZ Rolling Eyes )
chamo
chamo
Last Action Hero
Last Action Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  SaNeR Tue 5 Apr - 4:33

Redding is under control of tttla, wait to give to WWP.
SaNeR
SaNeR

Back to top Go down

Post  naossano Tue 5 Apr - 23:22

Hnusnej Zid
Bomber

Jubal
Killed wwp members when Yakuza hold town

VSB Cham & Merk Leader
Suspected to have killed, at least 7 militian, with the help of ghoul sniper.
It is not proved yet.
naossano
naossano

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Wed 6 Apr - 13:06

Guys no vsb need to be added on the list. These guys can be reasoned with. If you want to put them in the list, then please go talk to them first person to person.
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  naossano Wed 6 Apr - 21:37

I only put those who attacked the city, commited crimes agains't Redding Population.

I hope they would be withdrawed soon, but until then, criminals remains criminals. (or let's allow everyone to commit murder and take town with its own flag)

As a player, i hope a solution could be found soon, (most of them are sympathetic) but as a citizen, criminals must be watched. (or it will be mess)
naossano
naossano

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Thu 7 Apr - 10:53

naossano wrote:I only put those who attacked the city, commited crimes agains't Redding Population.

I hope they would be withdrawed soon, but until then, criminals remains criminals. (or let's allow everyone to commit murder and take town with its own flag)

As a player, i hope a solution could be found soon, (most of them are sympathetic) but as a citizen, criminals must be watched. (or it will be mess)

Criminals of wwp surely wouldn't allow our members to join their mumble. So vsb/hawks doesn't regard us as an enemy so what for are we keeping them in the list? The list is meant to contain people that will hurt us, not people that did something bad to us but won't do it anymore. We've forgiven criminals before, how's this any differend?

All this talk about them being some sort of "criminals" is just utter nonsense resulting from not being aware of what's going on. They did a stupid joke, they apologized, it's over, what's left to say? If someone has problems with this, contact me. I can act as messenger between people if they don't have the time/chance/whatever to do it by themselves. All I need is that people pass information forward, not whisper it in their inner cirlce groups.
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Thu 7 Apr - 19:55

3 new unforeseen cs members may be added to the criminal list.
Redding Criminals report center - Page 2 Cspks.th

Predalien
DrugAddicted
Karma Dog

A russian murderer was caught in the mine
Redding Criminals report center - Page 2 Russianqe.th

A case involving some confused russian who got killed - according to him - by characters named graveschock and richter. I've never seen those guys, so let's not put them anywhere yet. This report will remain here and it can be used for further investigations if those guys show up again.
Redding Criminals report center - Page 2 Pknames.th
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  naossano Thu 7 Apr - 20:43

Did the VSB made and official, written, promise of not attacking town again ? Knowing for sure that they would be back on the list if they do it again ? (this is the least they can do)

A a player, i still respect vsb.
But as a citizen of wwp (rp), these crimes are kind of heavy.

PS: i could also say that we were i chosen mumble, but my concern is about the validity of our law. It is certain that we would make exception for VSB, that have a long long time friendly relationship with most of player behind the project. But as member of Redding city, we can't say, at any cost "that's ok if you kill us all and come back the next day". We need to put things clear about our unaproval of being all killed. (and not just by kindy talk)
naossano
naossano

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Fri 8 Apr - 19:59

More information about vsb/hawks can be found from here.

I have a report of completely differend case. I met a rda member illiliililil who wanted to do his own rp here in Redding.
The problem was that he didn't want to either leave his faction or pay us refund. He explained to me that rda isn't active anymore so he shouldn't present a danger. I simply couldn't just declare him as non-criminal because it would insult everyone who beleaves in honesty and justice in town. The decision was that he cannot come into redding unless he clearly states he has important things to talk about regarding wwp. If he just comes to hang around and collect information, he is not welcome.
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  chamo Sat 9 Apr - 12:00

These 4 guys seems to came to kill on sight everything :

Doc.Jackson
Jenna Haze
Dks. Azteque
[AVVEDIT] Mr. Noir not part of wylks faction, removed from the list.

Redding Criminals report center - Page 2 Screen43

chamo
chamo
Last Action Hero
Last Action Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Sun 10 Apr - 12:13

BEARMODE is an unarmed murderer. Attacked Pet Brahmin on sight and tried to kill me in mine. Quick intervenence from Pet Brahmin saved my life.
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Tue 12 Apr - 15:06

Mezczyzna is murderer and likely a cs scout. Guilty of attempted murder and murder of WWP member.
Redding Criminals report center - Page 2 Mezczyzna
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Tue 12 Apr - 19:05

stick is member of dogs of war and is guilty of unprovoked assault in mine area.
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  Fridge Man Thu 14 Apr - 17:09

Player "Cocainecrpn" killed some of my slaves in redding mine today.

He entered Mine with MaMk2, Minigun and Rocket Launcher. When i told him im friendly WWP an to put the gun away he acted friendly and spoke
with me few minutes. He even said he is a know guy in redding, and would help us. I checked my NC and this board for his name,
and as i did not came up with a result i just let him pass. Just as cocaine left me, hattori enters and asks me
"you shot cocaine? cause i saw him running away with low HP". I had not shot him, and i knew he left me with full HP
(i gave him FA to full HP after he attacked alien).

So hattori said better check your slaves. So i look for my slaves in mine, and suddenly 3 of 5 were missing. Also, 1 surviving slave (combat slave with avenger) had only a rest of ammunition
in his gun. I did not see him doing it, so i have no screenshot or log prooving it. But as long as it was no teleporting GM,
there is no other who could have done it in that short period of time.

This guy has to be watched, we need some proof he is outlaw.

Fridge Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackeyed Thu 14 Apr - 23:12

Fridge Man wrote:Player "Cocainecrpn" killed some of my slaves in redding mine today.

ok, enough proof has been gathered that slaver2kis, Cocainecrpn, slaverrino, slavermate, lopov, rajka, stipe, stype, and 2kiz are in fact all Radnik, and/or his friend(s). so all are to be shot on sight in Redding.

radnik has atoned his crimes (atonement was in the process while this edit was made)

Blackeyed

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Fri 15 Apr - 16:49

convict is also Radnik, he killed houk and was caught red handed.
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Sat 16 Apr - 22:14

Conan - is character of wylks gang/amboys
Lotrzyca - CS
Bumblebee - CS
piano - CS
nurse - CS
pollypoket - wylks group

Last edited by avv on Sun 17 Apr - 18:01; edited 1 time in total
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Sun 17 Apr - 10:17

zhachoslonca - CS
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  Fridge Man Mon 18 Apr - 17:37

Blackeyed wrote:
Fridge Man wrote:Player "Cocainecrpn" killed some of my slaves in redding mine today.

ok, enough proof has been gathered that slaver2kis, Cocainecrpn, slaverrino, slavermate, lopov, rajka, stipe, stype, and 2kiz are in fact all Radnik, and/or his friend(s). so all are to be shot on sight in Redding.

radnik has atoned his crimes (atonement was in the process while this edit was made)

Doesnt include that he pays for his sins? I mean he stole at least 100 of my HQ minerals and sold them to Black key.
I want him to dig minerals for me until he really feels sorry Razz

Fridge Man

Back to top Go down

Post  naossano Mon 18 Apr - 19:21

http://redac2k.free.fr/fallout/Outlaws/CS1.jpg
http://redac2k.free.fr/fallout/Outlaws/CS2.jpg
http://redac2k.free.fr/fallout/Outlaws/CS3.jpg

Known CS
cowboy
Mute taxi
BullPit
Leeloo MK2
Outlander666
ViVi
Euforia
klaksonn
Keng Kang
piano
Mr Blind
Apocalipsis
Megan Fox
Sir-Hubertus
Krshna

http://redac2k.free.fr/fallout/Outlaws/frootybomber.jpg

frooty
a bomber as i understood

http://redac2k.free.fr/fallout/Outlaws/Rusty.jpg
I wouldn't refer to that thing.

http://redac2k.free.fr/fallout/Outlaws/nuggetdamage.jpg
This one got punished.
naossano
naossano

Back to top Go down

Post  naossano Tue 19 Apr - 1:55

Tiana >

WWP citizen that commited various murders in downtown, and doesn't want to explain herself.

Need to be removed from citizenship, at least.
naossano
naossano

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Tue 19 Apr - 8:26

Nah, Tiana is OK. Vote for keep her as citizen.
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Post  naossano Tue 19 Apr - 10:16

You can vote to appeal her for criminal status, but we can't let be citizen someone who commited repeated murders agains"t authorized outlaws, good guys, and even citizens, and doesn"t want to explain herself.

Militia of Redding can't endorse murder. Neutral

PS1 : It has to be done now.
PS2 : Tiana is a lady.

Last edited by naossano on Tue 19 Apr - 20:52; edited 1 time in total
naossano
naossano

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Tue 19 Apr - 19:51

Tiana's membership was taken off until he explains himself.
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  naossano Wed 20 Apr - 12:16

Does someone knows if the outlaw report center was deleted ?

I have some screens of crimes committed out of Redding and i am desesperatly looking for that thread... Neutral
naossano
naossano

Back to top Go down

Post  Naerk Wed 20 Apr - 13:52

The outlaw report center has been moved in an invisible section, with all outdate threads, according avv. Wink
Naerk
Naerk
ManMadeMachine
ManMadeMachine

Back to top Go down

Redding Criminals report center - Page 2 Empty MDK back to troublemaker list

Post  Blackeyed Wed 20 Apr - 23:44

So Reese and MDK have associated with Amboys/Wilks-Azteque, so are to be shot on sight at Redding. They have very shifty loyalties.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img816/8586/screen17042011172842.jpg (Reese s name at least on Mumble list)

- Musashi

Blackeyed

Back to top Go down

Post  KTTdestroyer Thu 21 Apr - 16:36

Blackeyed wrote:So Reese and MDK have associated with Amboys/Wilks-Azteque, so are to be shot on sight at Redding. They have very shifty loyalties.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img816/8586/screen17042011172842.jpg (Reese s name at least on Mumble list)

- Musashi

This doesint look like Redding to me? scratch
KTTdestroyer
KTTdestroyer

Back to top Go down

Post  annebonny Thu 21 Apr - 17:17

Because it is not Redding. I dedicate this quote of a wise woman, Ayn Rand, to "our" new marshal:

"The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them."

annebonny

Back to top Go down

Post  jan0s1k Thu 21 Apr - 20:50

avv wrote:zhachoslonca - CS

Oh please, it's "zachodslonca" Smile (sunset by google translator)
jan0s1k
jan0s1k

http://chosensoldiers.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Sat 23 Apr - 12:06

Names of CS who recently raided Redding:
Bohater
SPITFIRE182
.Omen
PissOff
SpawaczTIG
Chevy

Rogue raiders:

Dolce
Kris
BORIS BRITVA
sviatogor
Reeeker

Random mine pk
Zep Burn
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Sun 24 Apr - 17:24

German raiders:

H. Stiglitz
Sturmerreger
Krankenhaus
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Sun 24 Apr - 20:29

DoW & Wylks gang
David Belle
BigGuyNoGun3
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Sun 24 Apr - 21:20

Percussor - unexplained assault against Astaroth, we questioned him but he kept denying even though proof was obvious
Queen Ely - teamed up or alternative personality of Chris rat and Zep Burn, charged of unexplained attempt of murder

Lidocaine - car lockpicker. First of a kind. Seen standing next to the tent in downtown.
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  LagMaster Mon 25 Apr - 23:19

Redding Criminals report center - Page 2 Pk11
he is some sort of robin hood, please leave Morbid alone untill he starts killing again, i talked to him
LagMaster
LagMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Tue 26 Apr - 13:01

oioloio - Rogues
Dritt - Rogues

Last edited by avv on Tue 26 Apr - 15:22; edited 1 time in total
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryofluid Tue 26 Apr - 13:35

Dritt = Rogues
Cryofluid
Cryofluid
Liquo plasma
Liquo plasma

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Tue 26 Apr - 14:08

oioloio - Rogues aka. The North Bandits, 4-5 slot merc commander, propably big gunner or ranged small gun.
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Post  avv Tue 26 Apr - 16:53

Big rda raid party members:

demiurg
Haste
Pwnisher

Eyewithnesses could report here.

LapinMalinBG - killer in mines

Last edited by avv on Tue 26 Apr - 18:38; edited 1 time in total
avv
avv

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelin Tue 26 Apr - 18:23

DannyTheDog
Kelin
Kelin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kinkin Tue 26 Apr - 19:50

=>> Rogues
Kinkin
Kinkin
Tim Troll & Ted
Tim Troll & Ted

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Wed 27 Apr - 1:36

Since Town Control attempt, faction known as The North Bandits should be considered as criminals and their members shall be shoot on sight. One question remain unanswered. What to do with Manero? Seems like he's ready to help in mine protecting and don't doing Town Controls. Will we use the thing called "group responsibility" against him?
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Post  naossano Wed 27 Apr - 10:30

Seems that the group responsability is no longer used, as we concluded during our meeting, that it is impossible to know who is a member of the faction, or just ally.

We only shoot the members that were actually attacking.

I don't have screen of the battle, but i remember that :

- Haste & oioloio used militia to kill everyone who entered town.

- One of Mushroom character (maybe Mushroom101) was part of the attack. Do we withdraw him as rogue diplomat ?

- Queen Ely was helping to take back city. Should we consider her as no longer ennemy ?
naossano
naossano

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Wed 27 Apr - 11:20

Oh. All we know why Chris Rat's incarnations & friends helped with takeover. They're nothing more than attention seekers. If Rogues or any PvP oriented faction have town, nobody cares about Rat's characters. We do.

According to Manero's info, MSH was leader of this assault prolly.
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Post  annebonny Wed 27 Apr - 13:13

Killian wrote:Since Town Control attempt, faction known as The North Bandits should be considered as criminals and their members shall be shoot on sight. One question remain unanswered. What to do with Manero? Seems like he's ready to help in mine protecting and don't doing Town Controls. Will we use the thing called "group responsibility" against him?

I thought we had an agreement after the debate in Malamute Saloon that only individual characters can be criminals, not whole groups. Factions don't do crimes, people do. Unless you want to create more violence and more enemies for Redding, of course.

annebonny

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Wed 27 Apr - 13:33

Yes, but what's the point of this? I can relog to any combat character, gather people and raid Redding. Then I relog to Killian back and pretend that nothing's happen... as for me, Rogues and Red Dot Army should be shoot on sight.
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryofluid Wed 27 Apr - 13:40

Killian wrote:Yes, but what's the point of this? I can relog to any combat character, gather people and raid Redding. Then I relog to Killian back and pretend that nothing's happen... as for me, Rogues and Red Dot Army should be shoot on sight.

I don't think it's the good choice => it will bring:

1 - more anger ahead => more proxy mercs raiding Redding

2 - less diversity of players in town => Boredding again
Cryofluid
Cryofluid
Liquo plasma
Liquo plasma

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Wed 27 Apr - 13:42

TNB:
Red Dot (Gauss prolly)
Katsumoto (Big Gunner)
теща (Rocket merc commander)
Dostoyevsky (Big Gunner)

Mine raiders:
Ощтту (or 0щтту)
Угкщырщззук
Killian
Killian

Back to top Go down

Post  naossano Wed 27 Apr - 14:06

Keep crying for the loss of namecolorizing... Crying or Very sad
naossano
naossano

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next